Skip to main content

Vegas Anni-Birth-Versery - 40th Edition

Day 1 - Wednesday
Vancouver - Seattle - Las Vegas - and surprise! Mom and Pops are in town for the 40th celebration!! Thank-you!
 

First beer at the Canuck Restaurant at YVR. 



This toy area looked boring but was very entertaining and you could stroller up to it - hours of entertainment for a kid. 

On flight one from Vancouver to Seattle - up and down. 

Seattle on the train to N gate. 

Final distraction is the iPad. His little fingers kept sliding the game over or messing it up someway. There must me something in the settings to prevent this from happening. 



 First thing you do - is check out the spot. See boy - this is where we will be tomorrow. 
 And hydrate - drink lots of water! 

 Don't go to the Irish pub and get Irish nachos = suck! Kettle chips with sauce. They got paid for and not eaten. Nasty! 
Do - go to Ross - Don't - always expect Ross to have all the clothes you will need for the trip.

Day 2 - Las Vegas - Skate - Swim - PARTY! Asleep by 9:30!! haha






















Jonny's mexican mush breakfast - the first time was green and the second was red. Nice view though. 




New shirts - and hoodie.



Time for a bucket of beer. We need it for the ice! 


Mom and Pops ate at the  Eiffel tower and then met us at Planet Hollywood. 

 Then we went to the bird sanctuary at the Flamingo.








 


































 We couldn't have ended the evening off better this! Elevator ride with KISS.

Day 3 - It's My Birthday! Swim - Birthday Breakfast - Nap - Walk to Fashion Mall - Taxi to Downtown - Skate Contest - The Golden Nugget and quick exit! (Literally)






Breakfast burrito! 


Pirate ship is getting some work done. 



Back for another bucket of Buds! 

Mean Muggin'

Down Town Vegas - heading to the skate comp. Jonny borrowed some pics from IG of the comp. 





Na na na na na na na na na naaaaaa
Eat fish with fish
Or just the free bread.




Day 4 - Skate - Swim - Good bye to Mom and Pops - Read by the pool - Chill Day! 







Daddy came swimming! 
 What? When was this? What an angel.. hahha
 This looks like what I am doing right now - computering.




Smooshy face

Day 5 - Skate - Swim - Read by the pool - No Steak and Crab!

Underwater baby butt.
































He is standing on his skateboard (on the carpet)
 Laundry basket and ice bucket games.













New York New York no longer had their steak and crab deal - so we went to the Outback - they didn't have crab either. I guess we will have to hit the Crab Pot on the way to Venice Beach.









Day 6 - Las Vegas - Vancouver 

 We love this couch :-)
 The boy loves this phone.
random

We missed Yolandi at the airport by an hour!! boo!! I know we will kick ourselves for not going to the show Thursday - but hey - we got to go to Vegas! 
 The boy loved sleeping in his own bed - he didn't want to get up. Poor lamby is getting squished.
More birthday presents for me when I got home from school on Tuesday - SPOILED!! Thank-you my love! 

A little swim video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Dreaming Summer 2023

VIDEO LINK: Video PHOTO ALBUM LINK:  Photo Album

Ankle Day 13

It costs 30 000Rp for half an hour to use the computer at this hotel! I pay like 2 000 back by my old place. It bugs me that it is so expensive... but I guess I am paying for convenience. I am stuck. I can't run away and I can't do what I want when I want. I am dependent on other people and it is great that I have those people.. but I am so independent.. that it is ... sucking in my brain. Ya know? I AM the kid who will run home and go to bed when she is done. I can't do that now. I have to wait or ruin people's fun. WHA! hahaha.. I am fine. Everyday is getting better and today is off to the doctor. It will be Sam's first time meeting Dr. Brown! Today at 12 is also the last day of my antibiotics! Sam is making me ask the doctor if I can have beer... there will always be that double standard! He is taking care of his sister.. but come on.. I had a screw put in my ankle I deserve a beer!! They shoulda had a cold Bintang besar waiting for me as they woke me up from my

Everyone is sleeping!

Goodmorning! I love wifi in the hospital. Everyone is still sleeping. It is 5:43am. I am alive and Andrea is here beside me curled up so cute on two benches. She has been my "mom-friend" and my ears throughout this whole ordeal. As she said, the waves were not good anyways. Ya right! Dewa was out for five hours yesterday. Thanks again Andrea. Ok! So wanna hear the coolest news of all??? Beside my new bionic ankle and using an Indo bedpan? Sam is coming to help me here and take me home!!!! I'm so excited. It is so weird. The night I found out about the break I had a dream and sam was in it. He was laughing a me, eating all the ice cream, drinking tequila, and eating magic mushrooms. I woke up and he had texted that he is coming. And then mom texted that it was true!! I cant wait for him to meet my friends. Yay! I'm sorry his pool shed won't be getting built but maybe I can help when I get back? After I read all that stuff about sprained ankles Andrea got my as